Your Information and Us
We collect personal information from customers for the following purposes:
- Creation, management and maintenance of accounts;
- To enable us to carry out statistical and other analysis of our services;
To provide customer service by contacting you regarding the following:
- Promotions and special offers of Syndiquick;
- Important service and technical updates;
- Important notification regarding your specific account.
- To ensure and verify the accuracy of customer information, including disclosure to third parties for age verification.
Syndiquick has a minimalistic approach on cookies and its usages; we only store cookies in the event of the user being signed in on the Syndiquick website and/or the user is updating their game basket. For security purposes, the cookies we store are short lasting with sessions lasting up to 15 minutes at a time.
For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.whatarecookies.com/
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com or by post:
1 Swallow Close,